The best magazine
How to Use Sink Clips
- 1). Crouch under the sink to install the mounting clips that need to be attached to the bottom lip of the counter top sink.
- 2). Connect the mounting clips to the brackets by inserting them into the grooves. The clips should lock into place.
- 3). Evenly place the clips around the bottom lip of the sink to ensure the entire sink will be secured.
- 4). Attach the bolts with a screwdriver containing a nutdriver attachment that is the same size of the bolts. Insert the bolts into the opening in the brackets. Turn the nutdriver in a clockwise position to tighten. Make sure the clips are secure and re-tighten if needed.
- 5). Clean off the any caulk that seeps out from the bottom lip of the sink with a damp cloth.