The best magazine
How to View an RTF File
Viewing an RTF in WordPad
- 1). Launch the WordPad application, which is usually included with the Windows operating system. If you don't have it, you could download it (see Resources).
- 2). Click "Open" under the "File" menu.
- 3). Navigate to the desired RTF file and click "OK" within the "Open" dialog to open it in WordPad.
Viewing an RTF in TextEdit
- 1). Launch the TextEdit application, included with Mac OS X.
- 2). Click "Open" in the "File" menu (or press "Command"+"O").
- 3). Locate the RTF file in Finder and click the "Open" button to view it in TextEdit.