The best magazine
How to Unlock a Panasonic EB-X701
Unlock with PIN
- 1). Press any key on the Panasonic EB-X701. A screen asking for a personal identification number (PIN) appears.
- 2). Enter the 5-digit PIN using the phone's numeric keypad.
- 3). Wait as the Panasonic EB-X701 is unlocked. Use your cell phone as normal. To lock the phone again press the "Power" button and select "Lock Phone" from the menu using the arrow keys.
PUK or PUK2 Code Displays
- 1). Contact your cell phone service customer service department when the personal unlock key or pin unlock key (PUK) or PUK2 code request displays. Customer service can send a signal to unlock the phone and allow you to create a new PIN. Provide user identification to confirm you are the holder of the account, such as a social security and account number. When the unlock code is entered incorrectly three times, the phone locks and requests either a PUK or PUK2 code. When this happens, you have no choice but to contact your provider to unlock the phone.
- 2). Enter the PUK or PUK2 code provided by your provider. Be careful entering the code; if you enter the code incorrectly 10 times the phone will stop working and the SIM card will become permanently useless.
- 3). Wait a moment after entering your PUK or PUK2 code. After the phone unlocks, take the opportunity to change your phone's lock code to something personal and memorable in the "Settings" menu. If it helps, write down and store the code in case you forget again in future.