The best magazine
How Do I Adjust an Air Pressure Regulator?
- 1). Turn on the compressor and allow it to fill to its maximum supply pressure.
- 2). Unlock the adjusting knob or T-handle by loosening the locknut or retaining screw or by pulling the knob out, depending on the model of regulator.
- 3). Turn the knob or T-handle clockwise to increase the working pressure.
- 4). Turn the knob or T-handle counterclockwise to decrease the working pressure.
- 5). Lock the adjusting knob or T-handle by tightening the locknut or retaining screw or by pushing the knob in.