The best magazine
How to Remove Scratches on a Memphis Shades Windshield
- 1). Clean the Lucite windshield with a solution of mild detergent and warm water, using a soft sponge. Dry the windshield with a soft cloth and allow it to air dry.
- 2). Shake the bottle of Novus Fine Scratch Remover #2 very well before opening and applying.
- 3). Soak a dry cloth with the Novus Fine Scratch Remover #2, then wipe it back and forth over the area that is scratched. Wait a few moments for it to dry.
- 4). Re-soak the cloth, and polish the Novus Fine Scratch Remover #2 into the scratch by rubbing it in a circular motion over the surface. Allow about a half an hour of drying time.
- 5). Buff the repair with a dry, soft cloth by rubbing it over the repair in a fast back-and-forth motion.