The best magazine
How to Clean Synthetic Marble
- 1). Wipe down the synthetic marble with a damp cloth. The surface of the synthetic marble should always be damp when you are cleaning it.
- 2). Spray the marble countertop with the white vinegar. Coat the surface that you are about to clean. If you have hard water deposits or other buildup, then you may need to let the vinegar set for 5 minutes.
- 3). Wipe down the counter with the soft, lint-free cloth. Use firm pressure and circular motions. If you feel anything gritty beneath the cloth, stop, rinse it out and return to scrubbing. It is important that you not scrape hard water residue or other grainy materials along the synthetic marble, or it will scratch the marble and the marble will lose its shine.
- 4). Repeat the vinegar treatment. This time, spray a clean cloth, and wipe down the counter again to remove any stubborn stains or dirt.
- 5). Buff the counter clean. Use firm pressure and circular motions to bring out the shine of the synthetic marble.
- 6). Wax the counter. If the counter still looks dull, shine it up using a thin coat of car wax. Buff the wax on, and then use firm pressure and circular motions to develop a smooth, bright shine on your counter.