The best magazine
Home Personal Triathlon Training
The pro triathletes out there who train insane hours with no end are most likely sponsored or have lots of money and time.
Did you know that a meal plan and a set schedule will also help you meet your goals to get "fit" and ready for an event.
If your training at home you might as well eat at home too.
I want to make a small list of some examples on why training at home can be beneficial to you.
- If your not being sponsored it can be very expense and time consuming to hire a trainer.
- You can make the time for drills and exercise at anytime in your own privacy
- You do not have to leave your house to get the same results working out at the gym
- Gives you that extra responsibility that goes well with training
- Work around your daily life
- Can help bring a family together
- Helps Cut out the temptation to eat out, which saves you money
It requires great determination, will, and strength from (ironically) start to finish.
If you have those three elements, your likely to succeed.
Just because your not sponsored or live a typical normal life with job, family and friends, it does not mean you can not train properly.
There are many people including myself that train at home all the time and still place a great finish.